For process control and flue gas monitoring, industrial facilities require equipment able to operate 24 hour a day in harsh environmental conditions. Reliability and low maintenance have been our main objectives when developing a complete range of gas and particulate continuous analyzers.
From sampling to data management, Environnement S.A ensures that its technology is tailored to your application and in accordance with all regulations in force.
In the industrial emission monitoring field (waste incinerators, power plants...), analyzers which operate 24h a day in harsh environmental conditions are required.
Therefore, reliability and maintenance reduction have been our main objectives when developing a complete range of gas (HCl, SO2, NO, NO2, CO, CO2, O2, HC, VOC, HF, NH3…) and particulate continuous instruments.
From sampling to data collection, we ensure that our soultions are tailored to your application and in accordance with regulations in force:
- Multi-gas stationary monitoring systems (extractive IR GFC, in situ IR GFC, FTIR, FID)
- Dilution-based stationary monitoring systems
- Stack flow meter
- Portable or transportable monitoring systems
- Particulate monitors
- Long term dioxin and furan sampling system
- Data acquisition and data management softwares
Also find out our solutions per application: